Agriculture - EPP 8: Strengthening the export capability of the processed food industry
- Development of integrated food park based on anchor company approach to co-ordinate SMEs and smallholders and produce in large-scale, fully accredited system.
- Anchor company to manage marketing and distribution of products by SMEs.
- To consolidate and uplift of small fragmented players, with apprenticeship training and secured market by anchor company.
- Rukun Saksama Sdn Bhd, a Participating Company under the EPP, started operations in Malaysia Agro Exposition Park Serdang (MAEPS) by selling of various local SME products in March 2012.
- Duria Resources Sdn Bhd, has secured an agreement with a major retail outlet in China for its durian-based product in September 2012.
- GROSS NATIONAL INCOME (GNI)